General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of the company Max Wagner GmbH (www.rollink-koffer.de)
§ 1 Scope
(1) The following terms and conditions contain the exclusively applicable conditions between the customer and Max Wagner GmbH, represented by the managing director Maximilian Wagner, Zum Brandler Bühl 3, 82393 Iffeldorf - hereinafter referred to as Rollink, insofar as and to the extent that these are not the result of individual agreements between the parties are modified. The General Terms and Conditions apply to all legal relationships concluded within the framework of the Rollink online shop via www.rollink-koffer.com. Contracts are concluded with private individuals as well as with commercial customers, hereinafter also referred to as customers. Rollink does not recognize any terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from these terms and conditions unless Rollink has expressly agreed to their validity beforehand.immt.
(2) The customer acknowledges the validity of these general terms and conditions during the ordering process by clicking on the field I accept your general terms and conditions and sending the completed order form.n.
§ 2 Ordering process and conclusion of contract
(1) The display of goods on www.rollink-koffer.de does not constitute a binding offer from ROLLINK, but merely a non-binding online catalogue. Errors reserved. Only the order by the customer is a binding offer according to 145 BGB..
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking the Buy button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not constitute acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within two days. ROLLINK reserves the right to accept it.n.
(3) The automatic order confirmation sent to the customer after ROLLINK has received the order does not constitute acceptance of the contract offer. the instruction of the consumer about his return right in text form.
(4) The customer can identify any input errors when submitting the order on the final order page and correct them at any time using the change function or by pressing the back function of the Internet browser before sending the order. The text of the contract is not saved by ROLLINK, the customer can access and view these contract terms at any time via the General Terms and Conditions from the home page. The customer has the option of printing out these GTC using the print function of the Internet browser or saving the relevant website locally.chern.
(5) Contracts are concluded exclusively with the company ROLLINK.
(6) Contract language is German.
§ 3 Prices/Terms of Payment
(1) The prices stated on www.rollink-koffer.de at the time of the order are decisive. These prices are from ROLLINK and apply in EURO. These prices are gross prices, i. H. including the respective statutory sales tax rate and excluding any shipping costs incurred in accordance with paragraph 2.
(2) Delivery within Germany is free of charge. For shipping abroad, we charge a shipping fee of 8.00 for packaging, processing and postage costs. For urgent shipments within Germany, an express delivery service can be offered with an express surcharge of 8.50. (3) The purchase price is due immediately upon acceptance of the order. The customer can make the payment by credit card or Paypal.n.
§ 4 Delivery, partial delivery, retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made from the warehouse of ROLLINK or one of its suppliers to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(2) Our goal is to send the ordered goods to the customer as quickly as possible after receipt of the order. As a rule, you will receive the goods within 4 working days, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
(3) ROLLINK expressly reserves the right to make partial deliveries that are reasonable for the customer. The customer does not incur any additional costs for this.
(4) The goods remain the property of . In commercial transactions, ownership of the purchased item is only transferred upon receipt of all payments from the ongoing business relationship with the customer.
§ 5 cancellation policy
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 30 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Max Wagner GmbH, Zum Brandler Bühl 3, 83292 Iffeldorf, Tel: 089-209 407 43, Fax 089-209 674 23, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) a a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contractMeta Handelsgesellschaft mbH, Infanteriestrasse 8, 80797 Munich to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form:
To Max Wagner GmbH, Zum Brandler Bühl 3, 82393 Iffeldorf, Tel. 0176-61319930, email. Info@rollink-koffer.de
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s):
– Address of consumer(s):
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
5.1 14 days right of return
With ROLLINK, you can enjoy a 14-day ROLLINK right of return in addition to the statutory right of withdrawal. You can return the goods received without giving a reason within 14 days by returning the goods. The deadline starts once goods are received. In any case, the return is at our expense and risk. The return must be sent to:
Meta Handelsgesellschaft mbH, Infanteriestrasse 8, 80797 Munich
5.1.1 Return Consequences
In the event of an effective return, the services received by both parties are to be returned and any benefits derived are to be surrendered. In the event of deterioration of the item and for uses (e.g. advantages of use, no or damaged original packaging) that cannot be returned or can only be returned in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. If you are not yet sure whether you want to keep the goods, treat the goods as you would normally do in a retail store. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of the goods or the return request, for us with the receipt.
5.1.2 Notes on Returns Processing
Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please send the goods back to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
5.2 Exclusion/expiry of the right of withdrawal
According to Section 312g Paragraph 2 of the German Civil Code, there is no right of withdrawal for contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer and it expires prematurely for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery..
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty period of 2 years applies to all items. Many items have a separate, extended manufacturer's warranty.
(2) For a large number of the items offered in this online shop, a manufacturer's guarantee extended to 3 years, in many cases up to 5 years, is granted in addition to the statutory guarantee of 2 years. If damage occurs within the extended warranty period, we will arrange for repair, provide a replacement item, or refund the purchase price. The warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear or misuse. The applicable extended warranty periods are noted in detail in the product descriptions. The guarantee begins on the date of delivery. The invoice serves as proof of guarantee or purchase. In the event of a warranty claim, please enclose a copy of the original invoice with the shipment and send the goods to: META Handelsgesellschaft mbH, Infanteriestraße 8, 80797 Munich
(3) Even after the guarantee has expired, our service team is always at your disposal to provide a quick solution for any repairs that may be necessary.
§ 7 Liability
ROLLINK is only liable for damage other than damage to life, limb and health if this is due to intentional or grossly negligent action or culpable violation of a material contractual obligation (so-called cardinal obligation, i.e. an obligation whose fulfillment is essential for the proper execution of the contract only made possible and on the observance of which the contractual partner regularly trusts and may trust) by ROLLINK or its vicarious agents. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected; Furthermore, liability for fraudulent concealment of a defect, for an expressly guaranteed quality and for personal injury remains unrestricted. If ROLLINK violates an essential contractual obligation through slight negligence, the obligation to compensate for property damage is limited to the typically foreseeable damage.t.
§ 8 Data Protection and Final Provisions
(1) For data protection, we refer to our Data protection
(2) Should a provision of this contract be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The relevant statutory provisions shall apply in place of the ineffective provisions.
(3) For contracts with registered traders, Iffeldorf is the place of jurisdiction and place of performance, with the proviso that Rollink is also entitled to sue at the location of the customer's registered office or branch.
§ 9 Redeeming Promotional Vouchers
Promotional vouchers are vouchers that you cannot purchase. They are issued by us as part of advertising campaigns with a certain period of validity.
The redemption of promotional vouchers is subject to the following conditions:
(1)Each voucher is only valid for the specified online shop, the period announced at the time of issue or a specific campaign. An extension or transfer to another campaign is not possible.
(2) Only one promotional voucher may be redeemed per order. Several promotional vouchers cannot be combined.
(3) Individual brands may be excluded from the voucher campaign. We will point this out to you in the description of the respective voucher.
(4) The value of the goods must be at least equal to the amount of the promotional voucher. If the voucher amount is not used up in full or the service is not fully used, the unused difference is forfeited. A refund or cash payment is not possible.
(5) Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed before completing the ordering process. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(6) Promotional vouchers will not be paid out in cash.
(7) The promotional voucher cannot be transferred to third parties.
(8) The campaign voucher will not be refunded if goods are returned in whole or in part, provided that the campaign voucher was issued as part of an advertising campaign and no consideration was given.
(9) If you used a promotional voucher for your purchase, we reserve the right to charge you the original price of the goods that you keep if the total value of the order falls below the respective value of the promotional voucher due to your revocation.t.
§ 10 Access to the EU's online platform for out-of-court dispute resolution
From February 15, 2016, the EU Commission will provide a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially settle disputes in connection with their online order without going to court. The dispute resolution platform can be reached via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We endeavor to settle any differences of opinion arising from our contract by mutual agreement. In addition, we are not obliged to participate in an arbitration procedure and unfortunately cannot offer you participation in such a procedure.
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer purchase on account and installment purchase as a payment option.
Please note that Klarna invoice and Klarna installment purchase are only available for consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna in each case.
When purchasing on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. The complete terms and conditions for purchase on account can be found here.
The online shop charges a fee of EUR 0.00 per order when purchasing on account with Klarna.
Klarna installment purchase
With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. Further information on Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credite
do you think ...? Find here.
Max Wagner GmbH
Managing Director: Maximilian Wagner
To the Brandler Bühl 3
Commercial Register: HRB225043 / District Court of Weilheim
VAT ID DE 305672351 / tax number: 119/132/11105