Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is one month from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us ( Max Wagner GmbH, Zum Brandler Bühl 3, 82393 Iffeldorf, telephone no.:
017661319930, e-mail address: email@example.com ) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or
an e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
You can also electronically fill out and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our website (https://rollink-koffer.de/). If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
March Logistics Hamburg GmbH
Good Heinrichshof 12
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the
consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but no earlier than 30 days after
conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market on which the entrepreneur
has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if
their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the sealing is broken after the
delivery has been removed.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Max Wagner GmbH, Zum Brandler Bühl 3, 82393 Iffeldorf, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.